- Helps build self-esteem while teaching organizational skills, independence, and positive behavior.
- Two children can use the chart at the same time, promoting learning and mutual supervision.
- Encourage good behavior with this wooden magnetic tracking-and-reward chart
- Discuss with the child what resonsibility means and why it is important.
- Share what some of your responsibilities are, then talk about what kinds of behaviors and responsibilities are expected of the child.
- Use the magnets provided to talk about specific tasks and behaviors.
- Personalize the top board by writing the child's name in the space provided.
- As goals are reached, allow the child to choose a reward magnet and place it under the day the goal was completed.
- Encourage independence by asking the child to check the chart regularly,
- Reward and reinforce positive behavior by establishing a special treat when a specified number of goals are accomplished in a given week.
What's in the box
- Wooden Chart Board x 1
- Daily Behavior Magnetic Sticker x 20
- Recognition Magnetic Sticker x 70
- Writing Marker x 1
- User Manual x 1